Friday, December 28, 2012

  My house is probably typical of most houses out there.  I have three wonderful kids, so I also have all of their assorted messes.  One thing I love to do is to go on Pintrest and see the organizing ideas, and fantasize about having a house that looked like that.  Then it hit me!  I should do that! My goal for this new year is to organize, room by room, even drawer by drawer if I have to, and end up with the house that I dream about. Of course, I will need all the help I can get, so please feel free to leave comments with your ideas! As I go, I will post before and after pics, so everyone can see what I've done, and if it can be improved. This will have to be done on a budget, so I'm sure I'll hit the thrift store often to see what I can use and/or re-purpose. I am so excited!

I went to the farm today to do some chicken maintenance. The guys and girls were out in the yard for the most part, so I fed them some kitchen scraps, and went inside the coop. Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad in there. I fluffed up the pine shavings already on the ground, then added another 3" layer. They seemed to like it as I was putting them inside, as they were already bedding down in it (they are still young, and only a few of them use the roost).

Please send your comments and suggestions! I will need all the help I can get becoming a farm girl and learning to organize my house into a house I would be proud to have anyone come by unannounced!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment